Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day One

I guess this counts as day one. 

I hit the gym after a 9 hour day at work.

My 40 minute workout consisted of:
Clean and Jerks 3 sets of 10 reps 
Push-ups 3 sets of 10 reps
Chin-ups 3 sets of 3 reps (what can I say, I suck at these)
Back extensions 3 sets of 10 reps
Reverse-grip curls 3 sets of 10 reps
Triceps rope pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
Swiss ball crunches 3 sets of 10 reps
Shrugs 3 sets of 10 reps
Flys 3 sets of 10 reps

I added in a 12 minute Elliptical workout at the end.
I then went home and did a 24 minute jog.
That's it, time for some coney dogs!

Oh yeah, for breakfast I had a veggie protein shake.
Lunch was a banana, an apple, half of an orange, an iceberg salad (no dressing, just tomatoes, carrots, onions, and green peppers), a few corn chips, and a  peanut butter sandwich.
I snacked on a shortbread tea cookie (le petite ecolier), and some dark chocolate covered ginger.
Now I am planning to grab a couple of veggie coney dogs and some thai peanut noodles.

Ok that's really it this time; them dogs're callin!

No comments:

Post a Comment