Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Biggest Loser Day 7

Ok, I was crushed today. I spoke with a health-professional-type-guy; he was the health rep. for our company. He pointed out that if I intend to drop to 160 lbs. I would be extremely unhealthy. I currently carry 18% body fat at ~178 lbs. Apparently the only way I can drop to 160 lbs. is to lose muscle and bone mass, or to drop to an unhealthy body fat level. So, my new goal is to drop to 10%-12% body fat. I'll have to start checking it every once in a while.

Meals: 
Breakfast - Banana bread
Lunch - Peanut Butter Sandwich
Dinner - 1/2 cup baked beans; one disturbingly processed bun made of white flour, sugar, and preservatives
Post-run snack - Soy protein shake

I did a short walk; about 1.2 miles. Then, I did a quick run too; 17 mins. 54 secs. Just about an even 2 miles. Map follows:


No comments:

Post a Comment