Friday, April 3, 2009

Bigger Loser Day 2

So, day 2. 
I decided to jog to the gym, then swim, hit the sauna and jog back. Sooo... I did the jog there in just under 13 minutes (with getting stopped at 2 stoplights; but it's downhill, so...). By the time I got there, I had 20 minutes to swim and sauna, plus I was tired from yesterday and knew I had to run back so I could be ready for the soccer match. I opted to just hit the sauna. All fresh and revitalized, I headed back up the hill! The route is actually shown in reverse by the way. I came down Oak and went up Long St. So, just under 17 minutes (with only one light) later I got home. 
I had just enough time to throw on some clothes and run out the door to the soccer match. I guess I played ok; I know little about soccer skills. 
So, that was day 2. Hopefully there is a fun little map of my route.

No comments:

Post a Comment